The 4th of July fell during Fort Irwin's summer block leave this year so they didn't do a post celebration on the 4th. Instead they made July 21st a training holiday and had fireworks and daytime activities on this day. This was a Thursday so I had to work, but Bill took Hank to check out the festivities. I'm pretty sure this was Bill's first whole day taking care of Hank by himself. Most of the activities were outside but Bill was able to take Hank indoors to enjoy the air conditioning. Around 2 or 3 in the afternoon I received a phone call from a panicky Bill who was convinced that he had gotten Hank sunburned and given him heat stroke. Of course Hank was fine when I returned home - he just get's extremely red when he's the least bit warm or upset. I had a lady ask me when Hank was about 6 weeks old and crying in the Target bathroom if he had a sunburn. I really don't have any pictures other than the few that Bill took during the day.
 |
| Tummy time at Starbucks! |
 |
| Hanging out with the Minnosota Vikings cheerleaders at the PX |
 |
| The Tennessee Titans cheerleaders were there too!! Daddy said Hank was quite a hit with the ladies. |
Well, yea! Of course Hank is a hit with the ladies! Look at him...adorable! Glad you're back in the blog world...missed the updates. Are y'all settled in Louisianna?
ReplyDelete