I know I've been slacking on the blog entries lately. Between being a mommy and wife, working, trying to exercise regularly and trying to keep our house from looking like a hurricane hit it, I have not been able to make myself sit down at the computer to work out a blog entry. Or I might just be lazy!! So once again, I'm stuck looking through lots of pictures and picking out some good ones to share. On the bright side, it's only been about 6 weeks this time instead of 3-4 months.
Hank updates: He is so close to walking, and I've noticed that he has a bigger appetite lately. The daycare even made a note on his daily report yesterday that he had seconds for lunch. They also told me that he was trying to eat off of the older kids plates!
 |
| He is infatuated with the oven door. When he pushes against it, the inside light comes on whether the oven is turned on or not. |
 |
| He also enjoys looking at himself in the oven window. |
 |
| Taking his car for a spin. |
 |
| Jumping can be exhausting. This was obviously a few months ago. He has not enjoyed the jumparoo for weeks now. I guess it's too confining. |
 |
| Playing on the mall playground |
 |
| Hanging out at the bowling alley |
 |
| A few weeks ago he ended up with RSV. Luckily, it didn't end up being too serious. After an evening in the emergency room (the picture of above is in the exam room) where he got several breathing treatments, a chest x-ray and steroids, he was able to return to daycare a few days later. It took him about 2-3 weeks to finally get rid of the cough that came along with the RSV. |
 |
| Feeling much better after the visit to the emergency room. Well enough to knock over the trash can and push it across the room! |
The weather has been getting pretty warm down here in Louisiana. We've had several days in the 80s, lots of days in the 70s, and the rest of them in the 60s. We've been taking advantage of the warm temperatures and discovered that Hank loves swinging and crawling around on the playground. The next 4 pictures were taken the playground just down the road from our house.
I had to go to Fort Hood in Texas for a week for my job. Since Bill has been crazy busy with his job, my mom agreed to come along to watch Hank while I did my work stuff during the day.
 |
| Hotels are so much fun! |
 |
| Eating breakfast at the Holiday Inn |
 |
| Helping Mommy pack up her stuff. |
 |
"Come on guys. It's time to go!"
Fun at the park!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment