Sunday, October 21, 2012

Family Reunion

Towards the end of July, Hank and I flew into Indianapolis to go to a family reunion in Nashville, Indiana. Of course, I didn't take enough pictures - I think I was too busy chasing my kid around and trying to keep him out of the hot tub. We had a great time which of course makes me wish that we lived closer so that we could visit more often. Maybe at the next duty station!

So not digging Mommy and Grandma's shopping excursion


Silly boy

Playing with Eli


Libby, Luke, and Harlan

Luke, Hank and Eli - maybe we can get a better one at Thanksgiving - and goofy Ellie in the background :)
Hank and Mike - I think he was about the only other person that Hank would let hold him other than Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment