So I mentioned a few months ago that we are expecting baby #2 in May. Well, the due date is quickly approaching, and I have yet to blog any updates about baby #2. Life with an almost 2-year old and working full-time gets busy, not to mention adding pregnancy on top of that - forgive me for being a little whiney - I'm huge right now.
Speaking of being huge, I did an awful job of taking belly pics along the way this time. I'll let you enjoy the few that I did take:
 |
| 6 weeks |
 |
| 20 weeks |
 |
| 28.5 weeks |
 |
| 38 weeks |
Once again, I have been lucky to have a very healthy pregnancy. I have also managed to stay around the recommended 30-35 lb weight gain and not 50 lbs this time around. I have also decided that Hank was a lazy baby in the womb compared to his little sister. I always had to do the kick counts with Hank, and I even went in to get monitored once because he hadn't been moving much. This little one moves A LOT!
Sorry for the briefness of this post. We are super excited about our little one and are anxiously awaiting her arrival!
No comments:
Post a Comment