May 14, 2013
Hank turned 2 less than two weeks after Izzy was born. Poor kid. I felt like I needed to make it up to him so we probably went a little overboard on the presents, and we also took a day trip down to Lake Charles to eat lunch at Chucke E. Cheese's. We also ended up eating dinner in Lake Charles at a Japanese steakhouse (that was more Mommy and Daddy's choice).
![]() |
| Ice cream tempura - I'm sure that's on top of every 2-year olds birthday wish list :) |
We then headed back home to enjoy some cake and open a plethora of presents.
![]() |
| I just love the look on his face as we were singing happy birthday to him. |
| This boy loves things that go! Happy 2nd birthday to our sweet boy! |







No comments:
Post a Comment