I'm proud of myself - I'm right on time with my weekly update :) I thought I would share yet another comment from a co-worker because I seem to be getting so many these days. One of the nursing assistants at work came up to me while I was walking with a patient in the middle of the hallway (yes, while I was in the middle of a therapy session and holding on tightly to this patient in case she lost her balance) and said, "Oh girl, you got gas. You are pooched way out there." I'm pretty sure my jaw almost hit the floor. Since I was in the middle of a therapy session, I wasn't able to stop and explain to her that I actually didn't have gas that day and that it was truly just all baby - not that she really deserved an explanation in the first place. It's amazing to me how people's tactfulness just goes out the window when someone is pregnant.
Below are my 22 weeks and 2 days pictures. WARNING: I did show my actual belly in one.
I also feel the need this week to share some pictures of our puppy dogs. Colossus snubbed me a little last week after I put my blog post up, and I'm pretty sure it's because I didn't mention him in the blog. They are definitely a major part of our lives and constantly keep us entertained.
 |
| Maximus on the left and Colossus on the right. |
 |
| Colossus protecting his new toy. |
 |
| Max resting his head on the table. He actually falls asleep in this position every now and then. |
i love the HC cup on the coffee table :)
ReplyDeleteI think those cups are going to last forever!
ReplyDeletehaha the HC cup is the first thing I noticed in the picture as well! Those cups are GREAT! I'm so glad I used to go around and pick up ones people left at games ... eww not really! I washed them really well ;)
ReplyDeleteMin Min you look fantastic by the way! I can't believe the crazy comments you're getting - people can be so rude!
just wait till someone asks how much weight you've gained then tells you to slow down!!! that was my favorite...tact really goes out the window!!
ReplyDelete