Saturday, August 23, 2014

Izzy's Newborn Pictures

We had Izzy's newborn pictures taken when she was 8 days old. Vanessa from Sweet Rose was our photographer and she did an awesome job. If anyone in the Fort Polk area needs a newborn photographer, you can check her out here.

Enjoy the pics. I adore them :)






This is the best that we could do for a family picture. I was hoping that Hank would have warmed up to Izzy by now but no such luck.

This is the best sibling picture that we could get during this session, but it is what it is. I'm sure one day he'll be more willing to get a picture taken with his little sister.







1 comment:

  1. Mindy, these are stunning and fantastic. I love them all. What a gorgeous family you and Bill have created!!! And Sweet Izzy is an absolute doll!!

    ReplyDelete