If you're reading this then you probably already know that we're expecting a baby boy somewhere around May 13, 2011. Today we are 21 weeks and 2 days along. This picture was taken about 2 hours ago so it is an accurate representation of 21 weeks and 2 days.
I spend quite a bit of my time at work (or at least it feels like I do), and I just returned from a 2 week holiday vacation where we spent time in Indiana with my family and Michigan with Bill's family. In that 2 week period, Hank decided it was time to grow..A LOT; so now everyone at work knows that I'm pregnant - patients and co-workers. I'm getting used to all of the comments and opinions that are so graciously thrown my way. For example, "you can definitely tell that you're carrying a boy by how full your face is getting." I don't think I thanked her for that one.
Hank is the name we've picked for our baby boy - Bill picked it before this baby was ever conceived and I swore that we would not name any of our children Hank. However, the name has grown on me, and I can't imagine calling this child anything but Hank. Now as for the full name, we're still undecided but I will keep you posted. Here are a few ultrasound pictures for your viewing pleasure:
![]() |
| Approximately 11 weeks |
![]() |
| 18 weeks 4 days |
![]() |
| 18 weeks 4 days |
![]() |
| 18 weeks 4 days |
We are beyond excited about our little one and are having fun getting ready for his arrival. Stay tuned - I will try to be good about posting updated belly pics and such. However, remember that this was a New Years resolution and that those sometimes end up getting pushed to the side (though I'm sure my mom will try to keep me on track). Happy New Year everyone!
Real quick side note - It is our 1 year anniversary today. We made it!!




Yeah! From the Manship's! We love Hank so much! And, we are so happy blogging made it to your resolutions so we can keep up with all three Ferguson's! Congrats on 1 year, too!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyay min and ferg! you look so darn cute with your hank belly! miss you tons schmin! i will for sure blog stalk you at work so keep on posting. :) this is amber by the way, just signed under chris' name
ReplyDeletelove that you've started a blog :) It's a great way to keep up with everything going on! Your belly bump is precious and your face is not full so forget whoever said that ... you look great! Congrats on your anniversary as well!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! I will be on you if you don't keep it updated!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog, too! Happy 1 yr anniversary. You look good and love the name Hank. I look forward to reading more. Jennifer and Mike
ReplyDelete