Sunday, July 1, 2012

Back home in Indiana..

As I mentioned in the previous post, Hank and I stayed in the midwest for a few extra days after my friend's wedding to visit family. Hank had his first Easter egg hunt with his cousins. Of course the visit just didn't seem long enough, but Hank and I will be taking a trip back at the end of July to see everyone again!


Luke helping Hank with his Easter eggs

Hank playing with his cousins, Eli and Luke

Grandma and Grandpa's house is so much fun!


Hanging with mommy at the outdoor shopping mall (I had some MAJOR shopping to do!)

Hanging out with Grandpa

Grandpa is so cool! 




Watching the planes

Hank and Mommy getting ready to fly back to Louisiana

Hank was a little hard to handle on the flight from Indy to Atlanta so I let him push the stroller in the Atlanta airport for about 45 minutes before the second half of our flight. It definitely helped! He slept the entire flight back to Louisiana. What a relief!!

No comments:

Post a Comment