Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding

I'm going to back track a little bit and take you back to the end of March. Not only did my best friend get married to one of Bill's old platoon leaders, but it was also Hank's first plane trip. The three of us flew together to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky for the wedding. My parents met us there to go to the wedding and to help us out with Hank since we were both in the wedding. Of course I stressed out about taking a 10-month old on a plane. He did wonderfully on the trip to Cincinnati - I think it definitely helped having both me and Bill there. Hank and I stayed a few extra days to visit family and let's just say that I got lucky on the trip back that the seat next to me just happened to be empty. It would have been a rough trip if we didn't have that extra space for Hank to hang out in. Enjoy the pictures! (and remember that this is like 3-4 months ago so that's why Hank looks so different!!)


Hank on a plane!!


Hanging out at the hotel

Hank and Mommy

I think this is the best picture of the 3 of us that we got that weekend

My two handsome boys



Sleeping Hank and the beautiful bride


No comments:

Post a Comment