I mentioned previously that I went to Colorado Springs at the end of April for a work conference. Luckily, my mom was able to come down to Louisiana and help with Hank since Bill was out in the field for his work during this same time. Hank got spoiled by Grandma, and I didn't have to worry about whether or not Bill remembered to pick Hank up from daycare. I also survived a whole 5 days without seeing my little guy. Despite the beautiful scenery and great shopping in Colorado, I couldn't wait to get back home.
![]() |
| Arriving at the airport to pick up Mommy |
![]() |
| So happy to see my Hank!! |
![]() |
| We made a quit stop at the mall before heading back home. Hank loves to help push the stroller, cart, or anything that has wheels. |
![]() |
| "Good morning, Grandma." |
![]() |
| Dropping Grandma off at the airport. |
![]() |
| "Thanks for visiting. Come back soon!!" |








No comments:
Post a Comment