Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I'll admit that were very lazy when it came to Hank's costume this past Halloween. We bought Batman and skeleton pajamas from Old Navy. We considered it a smart purchase since they could be used both as costumes and as pajamas for the rest of the winter. We didn't take Hank trick-or-treating, but we did participate in some of the Halloween activities around post.

At the Halloween party at Daddy's work

That looks like one grumpy Batman

At the post housing "pumpkin patch"


He finally decided that the 10th pumpkin that he picked up was the winner :)
On Halloween, we sent him to daycare/school in his skeleton outfit. I planned on taking a picture of him when I picked him up, but the costume didn't make it that long due to a diaper malfunction.

Yay!!! We can now move on to November!

No comments:

Post a Comment