Monday, February 18, 2013

Thanksgiving Vacation

We hopped on a plane and headed north for Thanksgiving. We spent a few days in Michigan visiting Bill's family and staying one day/night in Frankenmuth. We spent the day shopping and eating with Bill's sisters and then spent the night at a cool hotel with an indoor water park. We then headed back down to Indy to spend Thanksgiving and the remainder of our vacation with my family. We took Hank to the Indianapolis Children's Museum and Bill and I enjoyed some Black Friday shopping before we headed back to Louisiana. I failed once again at taking pictures so enjoy the few that I did get!

Playing at the water park
Our huge breakfast up in Frankenmuth before heading back to Indy
1 lb of bacon!
At the Hot Wheels exhibit at the Children's Museum

Hank's cousins Luke and  Eli at the Hot Wheel exhibit

He may have removed a few Hot Wheels from the exhibit -  we returned them - I promise!
Playing outside on Thanksgiving day

Just chilling in the dump truck


I got my wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment