Sunday, February 17, 2013

Race for the Cure

After running consistently for 3-5 days per week for the last 9 months, I finally signed up for a 5K at the end of October. Bill agreed to run it also, and I had planned on pushing Hank in the jogging stroller.  I think Bill took pitty on me since I was 12 weeks pregnant and decided that he would push Hank. I love running with Hank, but the hills definitely get tougher as he grows bigger and there were several decent hills in this 5K. I'm proud to say that I finished in 25 minutes flat. Bill and Hank waited for me at the halfway point so we could finish together, and all the bystanders cheered for Hank for being the 1st-place baby.



Exhausted after the race...
It's hard work being the 1st place baby
Hanging out in Alexandria after the race


No comments:

Post a Comment